ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of around EUR 2.8 billion in 2015, about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in nine countries.
Headquartered in Maastricht, Netherlands, the company’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
ARLANXEO was established in April 2016 as a joint venture of LANXESS – a world-leading specialty chemicals company based in Cologne, Germany – and Saudi Aramco – a major global energy and chemicals enterprise headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The two partners each hold a 50-percent interest in the joint venture.
The business operations of ARLANXEO are assigned to the High Performance Elastomers and Tire & Specialty Rubbers business units.
- Responsible for risk and cash management of ARLANXEO group worldwide
- Lead front office of ARLANXEO Holding BV
- Manage relationship to banks
- Negotiate credit facilities for ARLANXEO on group level
- Support and guide ARLANXEO group companies in financial risk management activities
- Coordinate ARLANXEO global pension asset management
- Work collaboratively with business units, group functions and affiliate finance teams within ARLANXEO
- Recruit, build, motivate and develop a small team of treasury specialists for the ARLANXEO headquarter
- Reports to Director of Finance & Controlling
- Master degree in finance or business administration
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in corporate finance department of multinational company or bank
- Expert knowledge in financial risk management for multinational corporations
- Practical know-how in foreign exchange and money market trading
- Experience in commodities, energy, etc. is an advantage
- Experience in pension asset management is an advantage
- Capability to work in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Collaborative and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English; German knowledge of advantage
For more information regarding this position, please contact Mark Simons of Delfin Finance: +31 (6) – 52 37 67 75.
Of course you can also apply immediately. Please use the link below this page and upload your resume.