ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of around EUR 2.8 billion in 2015, about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in nine countries.
Headquartered in Maastricht, Netherlands, the company’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
ARLANXEO was established in April 2016 as a joint venture of LANXESS – a world-leading specialty chemicals company based in Cologne, Germany – and Saudi Aramco – a major global energy and chemicals enterprise headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The two partners each hold a 50-percent interest in the joint venture.
The business operations of ARLANXEO are assigned to the High Performance Elastomers and Tire & Specialty Rubbers business units.
- Coordinate global tax strategy of ARLANXEO group
- Handle all tax related activities of ARLANXEO Holding BV, including interaction with Dutch tax authorities and statutory auditors
- Support senior management in strategic decisions by giving professional advice and providing solutions
- Manage transfer pricing policy and tax planning of ARLANXEO group
- Support and guide ARLANXEO group companies in all tax relevant matters, including corporate income taxes, VAT and all other applicable taxes and duties
- Supervise tax reporting and calculation of deferred taxes for ARLANXEO group companies
- Provide tax related input for financial statements, including calculation of deferred taxes
- Work collaboratively with business units and group functions within ARLANXEO
- Recruit, build, motivate and develop a small team of tax specialists
- Interact with tax consultants and tax specialists globally
- Reporting to the Group CFO, member of the executive board
- Master degree in International Tax Law or equivalent legal degree
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of professional experience within major tax consultancy or large international corporation
- Demonstrated leadership in the management of staff and international projects
- Experience and capability in working in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Collaborative and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
For more information regarding this position, please contact Mark Simons of Delfin Finance: +31 (6) – 52 37 67 75.
Of course you can also apply immediately. Please use the link below this page and upload your resume.